Quantum Whisper was kind enough to supply the Cranky PM with expensive lattes this month. They are a wicked awesome company that links customer feedback to your backlog. Crank-tastic!
At LONG LAST, the World’s Most Generic Product Management Interview wraps up.
The Cranky Product Manager will just say that creating these videos is a lot more tedious than you might expect. Especially since she is a lousy speller and the xtranormal thing lacks spell check. She is really sick of those monotone voices! So this will be the VERY LAST CARTOON for a while.
(And if you received this post via email or your RSS reader and cannot see the embedded video/cartoon, view it here.)
Check it, Part 6, THE FINAL CHAPTER!
And if you haven’t seen the previous videos, find them here.
PART 3 - Even more generic questions. Round manholes, anyone?
( And don’t forget to buy your colleagues holiday gifts. How ’bout some Cranky PM mugs? )
Also in The World's Most Generic PM Interview
- Cranky Cartoons: The Generic Product Management Interview (parts 1 & 2)
- CRANKY CARTOONS: THE GENERIC PRODUCT MANAGEMENT INTERVIEW (PART 3)
- Part 4: The World’s Most Generic Product Management Interview
- Part 5: World’s Most Generic Product Management Interview
- FINAL CHAPTER (part 6): World’s Most Generic Product Management Interview