This hideously cranky post is sponsored by Quantum Whisper, a wicked awesome company that links customer feedback to your backlog. Can you say OMFG!
Ack, almost done. At long last, our glum product management applicant gets to ask a question of his cranky interviewer.
(And if you received this post via email or your RSS reader and cannot see the embedded video/cartoon, view it here.)
Check it, Part 5:
And if you haven’t seen the previous videos, find them here.
PART 3 - Even more generic questions. Round manholes, anyone?
( And don’t forget to buy your colleagues holiday gifts. How ’bout some Cranky PM mugs? )
Also in The World's Most Generic PM Interview
- Cranky Cartoons: The Generic Product Management Interview (parts 1 & 2)
- CRANKY CARTOONS: THE GENERIC PRODUCT MANAGEMENT INTERVIEW (PART 3)
- Part 4: The World’s Most Generic Product Management Interview
- Part 5: World’s Most Generic Product Management Interview
- FINAL CHAPTER (part 6): World’s Most Generic Product Management Interview